CPhI Worldwide, organized by Informa Markets is pleased to announce that the CPhI Pharma Awards, powered by Informa Pharma intelligence will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany. The ceremony for this year’s awards, which celebrate innovation in the pharma and biotech industries, will take place on the first evening of the world’s largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide.
Tara Dougal, Head of Content for CPhI said:
It’s always exciting to launch the CPhI Pharma Awards especially when there is so much going on in the industry. The quality of last year’s entries was exceptional, and it was a pleasure to be able to meet so many entrants and nominees at the Awards Ceremony. I encourage people to enter this year’s CPhI Pharma Awards – it’s a great opportunity to recognise the work of your team members and highlight the exciting innovations in our industry.
Since 2004, the Awards have brought together leaders from across the pharma and biotech industries to celebrate the thinkers and creators who are breaking new ground, with a strong emphasis on promoting companies committed to driving the industry forward.
The Awards span 12 different categories which seek to recognize innovation and excellence in the pharmaceutical industry, and are open to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies engaged in the design, development, manufacture, production and distribution of large and small molecule drug products. Each of these awards honours those who are making and encouraging improvements to every aspect of the way business in pharma is conducted.
Here is the full list of categories, to view the full criteria information and to find out how to submit an entry, visit this page.
- Excellence in Pharma: API Development
- Excellence in Pharma: Finished Formulation
- Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology and Equipment
- Excellence in Pharma: Bioprocessing & Manufacturing – powered by BioProcess International Magazine
- Excellence in Pharma: Analysis, Testing, and Quality Control
- Excellence in Pharma: Packaging & Drug Delivery Devices
- Excellence in Pharma: Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution
- Excellence in Pharma: Regulatory Procedures and Compliance
- Excellence in Pharma: Contract Services and Outsourcing
- Excellence in Pharma: CEO of the Year
- Excellence in Pharma: Pharma Service Company of the Year
- Excellence in Pharma: Lifetime Achievement Award