- This event has passed.
FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference
November 11 @ 1:15 pm - November 12 @ 5:00 pm
Disruption and transformation will continue to be the focus of life science leaders in 2019 and beyond.
Pricing pressures in the US and a growing number of markets globally has already set in motion a search for new and innovative payment models, while the rise of ultra-expensive, potentially curative gene and cell therapies has brought to the fore a heated discussion about the sustainability of industry’s underlying economic and funding model.
- Debate the role of superclusters and industrial strategy in creating a ‘big bang’ in life sciences
- Discover how China’s novel approaches to R&D, data and digital health are creating innovate treatment and service models
- Discuss what it takes for pharma to win in population health management and the business of prevention
- Learn how innovative gene-based therapies are transforming the industry paradigm from treatment to cure and the pricing strategies to manage it.
- Envision the future of diagnostics and personalised medicine
- Hear from leading fund managers, corporate venturers, and other investors on where they are placing bets in pharma
- Be part of the discussion on value and evidence and the challenge of managing the increasing volume and complexity of big data
The FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference will be attended by:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Diagnostic and medical device
- Healthcare providers and insurers
- Government healthcare departments, HTA’s and drug regulators
- IT, big data and analytics providers
- Health economists
- Healthcare investment bankers, private equity
- Patient representatives and NGOs