- This event has passed.
The Middle East Pharma Excellence Congress
November 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - November 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
In the Middle East, high population growth along with the increase in life expectancy has increased the demand for innovative drugs and increased the interest of pharmaceutical companies in the region, where it becomes a regional hub for the international and local pharmaceutical companies. The new drug development field has moved its focus from small-molecule compounds to biopharmaceuticals. These biopharmaceuticals have caused a model shift in the treatments of diseases and have improved the quality of life of patients with various diseases such as autoimmune diseases and cancers.
The Middle East Pharma Excellence Congress which will be held on 19 – 20 November 2019 in Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, UAE, will be the premier platform for the pharmaceutical industry and attracts senior local, regional and international leaders from the pharmaceutical industry and government representatives to discuss key issues in the current regulatory environment, key challenges facing the pharmaceutical companies and future opportunities in the region along with a great focus on the revolution of the biopharmaceuticals through a number of interactive presentations, panel discussions and round table discussions. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your relation with the key stakeholders and to discuss the best practices that will help in improving public health in the region.
- Hear top regional and international experts discuss the most pressing issues facing the pharmaceutical industry
- Create partnerships with different stakeholders to build trust and redefine strategies of growth
- Establish the latest innovative solutions that enhance performance
- Improve sales and marketing strategies that enable local and global success
- Explore the advances in the Biotherapeutics industry in the region
- Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the pharmaceutical field