- This event has passed.
Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Forum
December 4, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together key regulators, international and local pharmaceutical producers, distributors and pharmacies to discuss the most critical, current issues for the pharmaceutical market in Ukraine and how to develop competitive strategies for the future.
- 150+ high-level attendees from both local and international industry players
- 2 days of intensive content and networking
- 45+ influential speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
Top-level speakers will share their views on the development of the pharmaceutical sector in Ukraine and best practices now and in the future.
The regulatory landscape and forecasts up to 2025 will be examined by:
- Arsen Zhumadilov, General Manager, State Enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine
- Vitaliy Gordienko, Country Manager, AbbVie
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Chairman, Executive Board of the Management Company, Pharmaceutical Firm “Darnitsa”
General Directors’ Panel: Top international and local pharma companies will share their views on products of the future, challenges and solutions for the industry. Initial panellists include:
- Volodymyr Kostiuk, CEO, Farmak
- Deepak Sharma, General Director, Glenmark
- Eduard Piliposyan, Oncology Business Unit Head, CIS & Ukraine, Novartis Oncology
- Rajeev Gupta, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Kusum Group, Ukraine
Registration of pharmaceuticals produced in Ukraine and abroad will be discussed by:
- Inna Shatova, Head of the Industrial Property Office, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Anna Pogodaeva, General Director, Pharmagate
- Tetyana Dumenko, Director, Public enterprise “State Expert Centre of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine”
For information about our unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages, tailored specifically to your needs, please contact Rebecca Pickering: Tel: f+44 20 8004 5703, or Email: email@example.com
With this invitation via GNP News you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: HUC011mGNP.