Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together key regulators, international and local pharmaceutical producers, distributors and pharmacies to discuss the most critical, current issues for the pharmaceutical market in Ukraine and how to develop competitive strategies for the future.
150+ high-level attendees from both local and international industry players
2 days of intensive content and networking
45+ influential speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
Top-level speakers will share their views on the development of the pharmaceutical sector in Ukraine and best practices now and in the future.
THE REGULATORY LANDSCAPE
The Algorithms of communication between the Ministry of Health, regulators and pharmaceutical manufacturers will be discussed by:
• Vitaliy Gordienko, Country Manager, AbbVie; Chair of Board of Directors, APRaD
• Arsen Zhumadilov, General Manager, State Enterprise Medical Procurement of Ukraine
• Dmytro Shymkiv, Chairman, Executive Board of the Management Company, Pharmaceutical Firm «Darnitsa»
• Representatives from the Ministry of Health
CLINICAL RESEARCH IN UKRAINE
Future prospects for clinical research in Ukraine will be discussed by local and European experts:
• Zoltan Koleszar, Site Relationship and Operations Lead – Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Global Clinical Operations, Merck
• Sergii Rasputniak, Head of Laboratory and Clinical Practice Audit GLP, GCP, State Expert Centre of the Ministry of Health, Ukraine
• Ludmila Kovtun, Deputy Director for Clinical Research, State Expert Centre of the Ministry of Health, Ukraine
• Piotr Iwanowski, Associate VP Clinical Research Europe, Wockhardt Bio AG
INNOVATIONS & NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Innovations, digitalization and new technologies in Pharma will be discussed by:
• Gurpinder Singh, Head, Digital Marketing and Sales Force Effectiveness, GSK India
• Olena Shchepina, Cluster Digital Lead for Ukraine, Caucasus and Central Asia and Nordic Markets, Pfizer
• Karol Szczukiewicz, Regional Study Manager, Roche, Poland
1-to-1 meetings and Round Tables with pharmaceutical companies and regulators
View the full list of speakers confirmed to date
Click here to see initial Conference Agenda!
With this invitation via GMP News you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: HUC011mGNP. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
Looking forward to seeing you in December in Kyiv!
For information about our unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages, tailored specifically to your needs, please contact Rebecca Pickering: Tel: f+44 20 8004 5703, or Email: email@example.com